|Developing proposals for how the progressive movement can be more effective.|
Methods include face-to-face workshops and online deliberations. Directed by Wade Hudson, with informal input from Strategy Workshop members and others.
Our projects have included:
- Charter for Compassion Network
- Questionnaire for Progressive Activists
- A Series of Questions
- Obama's Movement
- Communities Project
- The Proposal for a Million Member Monthly Mobilization
- Vision Statement Project
- Proposals for Action
- Network of Home-based Communities: A Proposal
- September 15, 2007 Strategy Workshop
- "What We Believe"
- "Growing Holistic Communities"
- Dialog with PDA
- Post-Election Workshop
- Transform the System
- Resolution for Global Transformation
- Political Support Group Network
- The Global Social System
- Second Compassionate Politics Workshop: Transcript
Comments: To give feedback or make a suggestion concerning this page, click here.