|Saturday, September 15, 2007|
|12 Noon - 5:00 PM|
|Latino/Hispanic Community Room|
|100 Larkin St., San Francisco|
This event will include:
- A potluck lunch.
- An overview of the book, Global Transformation: Strategy for Action.
- A panel of community leaders will be invited to offer feedback on the book and engage in dialogue with one another concerning issues raised by the book.
- Members of the audience who've read the book will offer feedback.
- The entire audience will brainstorm about possible actions.
- Turning in the Questionnaire.
More information concerning the panelists and participants will be posted here as it becomes available.
The book can be purchased now at iuniverse.com. Within a few weeks, it will be available at powells, amazon, and other online distributors.
I plan to use feedback to this edition, including the results of the September 15 workshop, to rewrite the book and seek a traditional publisher.
Please let me know if you plan to participate in the workshop.
wadehudson AT progressiveresourcecatalog DOT org