Intro | Service | Activist | Advocacy | Books | Essays | Quotes | Events | Internships | Opinion-Makers | History
- Publication of The Interpretation of Dreams, by Sigmund Freud -- 1899.
- Publication of Modern Man in Search of a Soul, by Karl Jung -- 1933.
- Publication of The Mass Psychology of Fascism, by Wilhelm Reich -- 1933.
- Publication of Gestalt Therapy: Excitement and Growth in the Human Personality, by Fritz Perls, Paul Goodman, and Ralph Hefferline -- 1951.
- Publication of Client-Centered Therapy, by Carl Rogers -- 1951.
- Publication of Motivation and Personality, by Abraham Maslow -- 1954.
- Publication of The Myth of Mental Illness: Foundations of a Theory of Personal Conduct, by Thomas Szasz -- 1961.
- The formation of the Association for Humanistic Psychology (AHP) -- 1963.
- Founding of Esalen Institue -- 1963.
- Publication of The Politics of Experience and the Bird of Paradise, by R.D. Laing -- 1967.
- The Human Be-In -- 1967.
Comments: To give feedback or make a suggestion concerning this page, click here.
Page last modified on October 24, 2006, at 04:09 PM