Intro | Service | Activist | Advocacy | Books | Essays | Quotes | Events | Internships | Opinion-Makers | History
- National Mental Health Consumers' Self-Help Clearinghouse -- "strives for dignity, respect, and opportunity for those with mental illnesses. Consumers--those who receive or have received mental health services--continue to reject the label of 'those who cannot help themselves.'"
- TalkingCure.com -- "the latest research on 'what works' in therapy is translated into principles for clinical practice." Home of the Institute for the Study of Therapeutic Change (ISTC) and Partners for Change.
- National Association for Rights Protection and Advocacy -- "works to expose and challenge human rights violations behind [the] closed doors [of] America's mental health system."
- New Dimensions Radio -- "listens in to what is emerging in the world and encourages that goodness on a wide scope of subjects such as social, political, scientific, ecological, and spiritual frontiers through deep dialogues." Includes streaming audio.
- Positive Psychology -- "to understand and build the strengths and virtues that enable individuals and communities to thrive.... Positive Psychology has three central concerns: positive experiences, positive individual traits, and positive institutions."
- Psychotherapy Networker -- "the magazine for today's helping professional."
Comments: To give feedback or make a suggestion concerning this page, click here.
Page last modified on March 15, 2006, at 01:42 PM