Intro | Service | Activist | Advocacy | Books | Essays | Quotes | Events | Internships | Opinion-Makers | History
- Alliance for Human Research Protection -- “a national network of lay people and professionals dedicated to advancing responsible and ethical medical research practices, to ensure that the human rights, dignity and welfare of human subjects are protected, and to minimize the risks associated with such endeavors.”
- Center for Health and Wellbeing -- "to foster research and teaching on the multiple aspects of health and wellbeing in both developed and developing countries.... to understand the determinants of health and wellbeing, and the role that public policy plays in shaping the quality of peoples lives."
- Center for Practical Bioethics -- to raise and respond to ethical issues in health and healthcare.
- Dr. Mark K. Siegel -- a widely published prolific writer on health issues.
- Harm Reduction Coalition -- “committed to reducing drug-related harm among individuals and communities by initiating and promoting local, regional, and national harm reduction education, interventions, and community organizing.”
- Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation -- “an independent voice and source of facts and analysis for policymakers, the media, the health care community, and the general public.”
- International Union for Health Promotion & Education -- “the only global organisation entirely devoted to advancing public health through health promotion and health education.”
- National Coalition on Health Care-- "united in the belief that we need – and can achieve – better, more affordable health care for all Americans.... brings together large and small businesses, the nation’s largest labor, consumer, religious and primary care provider groups, and the largest health and pension funds."
- National Family Caregivers Association-- supports, empowers, educates, and speaks up for the more than 50 million Americans who care for a chronically ill, aged, or disabled loved one.
Comments: To give feedback or make a suggestion concerning this page, click here.
Page last modified on March 15, 2006, at 01:37 PM