Intro | Service | Activist | Advocacy | Books | Essays | Quotes | Events | Internships | Opinion-Makers | History
- Citizens United for Alternatives to the Death Penalty
- CURE (Citizens United for Rehabilitation of Errants) -- "a membership organization of families of prisoners, prisoners, former prisoners and other concerned citizens. CURE's two goals are: (1) to use prisons only for those who have to be in them (2) and for those who have to be in them, to provide them all the rehabilitative opportunities they need to turn their lives around."
- National Coalition Against the Death Penalty
- Prison Policy Initiative -- "conducts research and advocacy on incarceration policy."
- Reclaim The Future -- "Green Jobs, Not Jails -- to build a constituency that can transform urban America by creating jobs, reducing violence and honoring the Earth." A project of the Ella Baker Center for Human Rights.
- Sentencing Project -- "promotes reduced reliance on incarceration and increased use of more effective and humane alternatives to deal with crime."
Comments: To give feedback or make a suggestion concerning this page, click here.
Page last modified on September 26, 2006, at 03:51 PM