Intro | Service | Activist | Advocacy | Books | Essays | Quotes | Events | Internships | Opinion-Makers | History
- Center for Public Integrity -- reports on "how private interests influence public policy [and engages in] efforts to uncover abuses of the public trust."
- Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics -- "targets government officials who sacrifice the common good to special interests. We will help Americans use litigation to shine a light on those who betray the public trust"
- Coalition of Journalists for Open Government -- "to provide timely information on freedom of information issues and on what journalism organizations are doing to foster greater transparency in government."
- Fundrace 2004 -- "search (on your home address) to find those who live near you that have made presidential campaign contributions."
- Government Accountability Project
- OMB Watch -- "to increase government transparency and accountability; to ensure sound, equitable regulatory and budgetary processes and policies; and to protect and promote active citizen participation in our democracy."
- Open the Government.org@
- PoliticalMoneyLine -- "money in politics databases.
- Project On Government Oversight -- "investigates, exposes, and seeks to remedy systemic abuses of power, mismanagement, and subservience by the federal government to powerful special interests."
Comments: To give feedback or make a suggestion concerning this page, click here.
Page last modified on February 12, 2007, at 05:30 PM