Economy: Specific Issues
Service | Activist | Advocacy | Books | Essays | Quotes | Events | Internships | Opinion-makers | History
- Center for Economic Policy Analysis -- "to further an understanding of how reform of the institutional and legal arrangements under capitalism can improve employment conditions and reduce inequality."
- Center for Full Employment and Price Stability -- "a non-partisan, non-profit policy institute at the University of Missouri - Kansas City dedicated to promoting research and public discussion of issues related to macroeconomic and monetary policy, especially employment and budgetary policy."
- Chartingtheeconomy.com -- "to promote a better understanding of the economy. To achieve this, ChartingTheEconomy.Com provides fact-based analyses of a broad range of topics within the U.S. economy."
- Esperanza Threads Organic - "strives to promote health and sustain ability of our earth, its resources and its creatures. In an effort to encourage conservation, we have chosen to make comfortable, simple styles for you that are timeless."
- Financial Markets Center -- "provides research and education resources to citizen oragnizations, policymakers, scholars and journalists interested in central banks and the financial sector."
- Grameen Foundation USA -- "a global non-profit organization that combines microfinance, new technologies, and innovation to empower the world's poorest people to escape poverty. Founded in 1997, GFUSA’s global network includes 50 partners in 20 countries. The network has impacted an estimated 5.5 million lives in Asia, Africa, the Americas, and the Middle East."
- GreenMoney Journal -- "encourages and promotes the awareness of socially & environmentally responsible business, investing and consumer resources in publications & online. Our goal is to educate and empower individuals and businesses to make informed financial decisions through aligning their personal, corporate and financial principles."
- Green Guide -- "source for green home tips, product reviews and environmental health updates and advice."
- Institute on Education & the Economy -- "an interdisciplinary policy research center that focuses its attention on the interaction between education and the economy."
- Investors’ Circle -- "a leading social venture capital intermediary whose mission is to support early-stage, private companies that drive the transition to a sustainable economy."
- Levy Economics Institute -- "to serve the wider policy-making community in the United States and the rest of the world by enabling scholars and leaders in business, labor, and government to work together on problems of common interest."
- New Road Map Foundation -- conducts workshops and online study groups on transforming your relationship with money and living a simpler life.~
- Perennial Partners -- "specializes in consulting commercial and nonprofit enterprises seeking to improve their ability to attract members of the red-hot "LOHAS" consumer segment, an acronym for "Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability."
- Social Investment Forum
- The Globalist -- "a daily online feature service that covers the biggest story of our lifetime — globalization."
- Walden Asset Management
- Working Assets
Page last modified on March 15, 2006, at 03:04 PM