The pages below describe various aspects of using and administering a PmWiki installation. As you can see, the documentation is still incomplete. Feel free to help complete it!
- Beginner topics for creating and editing pages in PmWiki
- Intermediate editing topics
? : organizing and protecting pages in PmWiki
- WikiGroups ? - organize pages into groups
- Passwords ? - password protect pages and groups
- WikiTrails ? - create paths (trails) through pages
- Categories ? - organize pages into categories
- GroupHeaders ? - add content to the beginning of all pages in a WikiGroup ?
- Page history ? - view/recover previous versions of a page
- Author tracking ? - track authorship of page changes
- PmWiki site administration
- Installation ?
- Initial setup tasks ?
- Local customizations ?
- Upgrading ? to new versions of PmWiki
- Finding orphaned and missing pages ?
- RSS ?
- Url approvals ?
- Available actions ?
- Variables ?
- About PmWiki
- PmWiki 1.x and 2.0
|Thanks to PmWiki for the software used in this site.|