Testing sub-sub-categories using "Advocacy Organizations" rather than a wiki word:
On http://progressiveresourcecatalog.org/index.php/Test1Health/Home I use only: "[[Advocacy Organizations]]"
Then using [[AdvocacyOrganizations/subcat1]] I create a subcat1 sub-group
here in the Sandbox using "[[Test1/Health/AdvocacyOrganizations/Subcat1 | Test1 : Health -- Advocacy Organizations -- Subcat1]]" I add:
Acutally, I made a typo, adding an extra slash, so I take it out, using:
"[[Test1Health/AdvocacyOrganizations/Subcat1 | Test1 : Health -- Advocacy Organizations -- Subcat1]]" I add:
It still works.
Two Words and OneWord
Two Words -- test to confirm that these words are not recognized
OneWord -- test to confirm that these words are recognized
Two Words -- test to confirm that this link goes to the page created above.
So it seems that the two links work the same. Wikiwords are a bit easier to code, but more awkward to read.
|Thanks to PmWiki for the software used in this site.|