|Progressive Resource Catalog|
|tools for transformation|
|top ten resources in each category|
To help individuals and communities in the United States promote the common good of all humanity and the planet Earth by:
1) reforming our institutions, our culture, and ourselves to better serve that purpose, and;
2) encouraging democratic, holistic, joyful, loving communities whose members:
- Share long-term goals.
- Respect self-determination.
- Enjoy life.
- Regularly engage in self-development, community service, and political action.
- Support one another in those efforts.
Constantly updated, this website presents quality resources that progressive-minded people can use to advance change in every sphere of life. The Sections covered are listed in the left sidebar. The resources are grouped in the following Categories:
- Service Organizations
- Activist Organizations
- Advocacy Organizations
- Essays, Articles, and Documents
- Current Events
- Historical Moments
This site also hosts the Strategy Workshop, which evaluates the progressive movement and develops proposals concerning how it might be more effective.
To receive our monthly e-newsletter with updates concerning this site, click here.
Comments: To give feedback or make a suggestion concerning this page, click here.
|Thanks to PmWiki for the software used in this site.|